League Of Spades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members

4 posters

Go down

New Members Empty New Members

Post  Admin Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:26 pm

First off, Welcome to League of Spades!

Please introduce yourself here, this is the first step to becoming a full member of the guild. Well, other than actually accepting the guild invitation to join in-game of course.

The things you say and the way you act around other from this point will be monitored by the guild leader, and house leaders. If your a great person the house leaders may fight over where you will ultimately end up in the guild. If you have an attitude that clashes with most in the guild you may be asked to leave. However, if this is the case chances are you will have realized this before the Initiate phase of your membership draws to a close.

Again, please be sure to have read our website through to be aware of our rules and be sure to get in the guild chats and make yourself noticed.

Welcome to the Leage of Spades!

-Dab
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-27

https://leagueofspades.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Members Empty HI

Post  Celna Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Im Celna (main), Catricks and Sarabetha. Im 22, live in London Ontario, have two Pom's lol! and Dab is my fiance! Im a house leader. Most likely on between 6pm- 2 am Twisted Evil
Celna
Celna
Ace
Ace

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

New Members Empty Re: New Members

Post  Saiah Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:15 am

Hi I'm Saiah Smile Alts are Megah and Avrana. I can be found playing WoW at many different times of the day.

Real life my name is Nicole. I am 34. I stay at home and take care of my hubby and kids I love you Amelynna = hubby.

My characters aren't very high yet but I would be happy to help in any way I can! Have fun:)

Last edited by Saiah on Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding info)
Saiah
Saiah
Ace
Ace

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  alanvela Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:23 am

flower Hello!! I am Alanvela, this is my first toon on this realm. My hubby got me into WoW about a year ago and I'm offically an addict! tongue I mostly play when hubby is at work as he likes to play to unwind. You can also find me here until the wee hours of the morning. IRL my name is Angie, I'm 33 and getting ready to move into our new home!! Whoo Hoo!! Very Happy So far this seems like a really nice guild and I look forward to getting to know you all better. Thanks!!
alanvela
alanvela
Initiate
Initiate

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: