League Of Spades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to League of Spades!

Go down

How is the new website?

Welcome to League of Spades! I_vote_lcap33%Welcome to League of Spades! I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Welcome to League of Spades! I_vote_lcap33%Welcome to League of Spades! I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Welcome to League of Spades! I_vote_lcap0%Welcome to League of Spades! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Welcome to League of Spades! I_vote_lcap0%Welcome to League of Spades! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Welcome to League of Spades! Empty Welcome to League of Spades!

Post  Admin Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:13 pm

Welcome all!

This is our new forum for the next few days/weeks/month or so. Im slowly getting the site up and running and gave it a fairly substantial overhaul. Ive somehow also managed to destroy the ability to actually create a profile on the website.

The upside to all this moving around? Well things are progressing and this forum will allow everyone to converse and get to know eachother better to really solidify the group. If you have a better free forum website you would like to suggest or even a forum script or would like to script the forum for us please send me a message online to Andanos.

I will have the Ventrillo server running shortly- probably sometime tonight. If you haven't checked out the forums at least once you probably wouldn't know this yet.

Happy Hunting!!!

-Dab & Andanos.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-27

https://leagueofspades.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum